Removify are on the hunt for a personable, organised and motivated Account Manager who thrives off working in a fast-paced, agile and rapidly growing environment.
Fresh from being recently named in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 as one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups and armed with custom-built technology, Removify has pioneered the content removal industry and is the largest company of its kind.
We are seeking an Account Manager who is confident in their ability to communicate (both written and verbal) and empathise with clients, fosters positive relationships (both externally and internally!) while contributing to the ongoing improvement of Removify’s services.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone awesome who is wanting to learn, grow and who matches the energy and buzz that Removify radiates!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Onboarding new customers and educating them on use of customer online portal.
- Maintaining a portfolio of existing clients and encouraging growth through renewals, upselling and cross-selling products
- Answering & handling customer service phone calls and responding to customer service related email and support tickets
- Administering our unique AMPLIFY review optimisation campaigns for clients
- Collaborating with all departments within the team to deliver outstanding results and maximise client satisfaction
- Producing & delivering insightful client reports
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous experience in account management or customer facing roles in a B2B environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A passion for learning and growth!
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous Remuneration
- Bi-monthly events. Fun, super friendly culture.
- Potential international travel opportunities
- Office in a young, cool and trendy co-working space! Located in Cremorne.
- Global business with offices internationally.
Job Type: Full-time