Are you a law graduate who is about to start or has recently commenced their career in the traditional legal field and realised it just isn’t for them?
Don’t get excited by the idea of practising law or working in a big law firm?
Want to utilise your legal knowledge in a young and rapidly growing tech company?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Fresh from being ranked #2 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 list, Removify is primed for another big year of growth. The small business nature of Removify allows employees to gain invaluable skills and offers amazing opportunities for growth and development.
Armed with our custom-built, multi award-winning technology, we are expanding our unique online content removal services both in Australia and globally. Removify is built on the belief that it is far too easy to attack someone online, and far too hard to defend yourself.
We are seeking a detail-obsessed legal wizard who is interested in combining their understanding of the law (specifically Defamation law) with their understanding of the digital world.
Most importantly, we are seeking a vibrant, hard-working individual who matches the energy and buzz that Removify radiates!
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Preparing written submissions to various online platforms
- Reviewing online content and identifying breaches of policies and defamation law
- Working within a team to develop strategies for submissions
- Keeping up to date with changes and updates in the defamation law
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a solid understanding of defamation.
- Has exceptional organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Demonstrates the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in your work.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills. An eagerness to grow with the organisation.
- Generous remuneration.
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side with talented individuals.
- An awesome office space in a fun, trendy area – Cremorne.
- Global business with offices internationally.
Full-time position in our offices in Cremorne, Richmond.