Are you a law graduate who isn’t particularly excited by the idea of becoming another boring lawyer in another boring law firm?
Does utilizing your legal knowledge in a young, fun, rapidly growing tech company sound way more interesting?
If you answered yes to all of the above, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Fresh from being ranked #2 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 list in Australia, Removify is primed for another big year of growth with the launch of our first US office. The startup culture at Removify allows employees to gain invaluable skills and offers amazing opportunities for growth and development.
Armed with our custom-built, multi award-winning technology, Removify is built on the belief that it is far too easy to attack someone online, and far too hard to defend yourself.
We are seeking smart, hungry, hard-working law graduates that are ready to be an integral part of a growing young team that is pioneering an entire industry.
Most importantly, we are seeking a vibrant, hard-working individual who matches the energy and buzz that Removify radiates!
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Preparing written submissions to various online platforms
- Reviewing online content and identifying breaches of policies and applicable laws
- Working within a team to share and improve strategies
- Protecting the online reputation of brands of all sizes throughout the US & Canada
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can demonstratre sound application of legal knowledge
- Has exceptional organisational skills, critical thinking and an eye for detail
- Demonstrates the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Genuinely cares about our cause and a hunger to succeed
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team all looking for growth
- Join a growing team early, with all the support you need to make your mark and build a career
- A cool office space in a fun, trendy area on Mill Ave, Tempe
Full-time W2 position in our office in Tempe, Arizona